Java and Data Engineer
Think of our headquarters as a career destination on the Cape Town beachfront – a breath-taking expanse of white sand and surf, against the backdrop of the world-famous Table Mountain.
Surrounded by shops and a buzzing outdoor community that use the beach for world class events and leisure activities, our headquarters facilitates the perfect life balanced away from home as facilitates include a gym, rooftop pool and breath-taking ocean views.
It’s where we build, imagine and invent. Our clients and our employees are our partners. We have built a strong legacy on our collective expertise. Together, we push the boundaries of gaming design and development, always aiming to provide advanced solutions to complex operational challenges.
We specialize in servicing and solving complex operational challenges for large online gaming clients. At our core, we are expert problem-solvers and we work hard to deliver gaming software of the highest quality, every time, for every client.
Our team doesn’t just do work, they create magic. At Wonderlabz innovation meets creativity.
- A person with a wide hands-on experience
- A person with skills for detailed analysis
- A proactive problem solver
- A team collaborator who empowers team
- Server-side core Java 8+ development, mid/senior level
- Camel, Spring frameworks mid/senior level
- Maven, mid/senior level
- Communication protocols, such as REST and WebSockets, mid/senior level
- Testing good practices: both unit and integration testing, mid/senior level
- Cloud solution sql db (advanced sql queries, data types), senior/principle level
- Cloud solution Scheduler, senior/principle level
- Cloud solution Scheduled queries, senior/principle level
- Cloud ETL solution , mid/senior level
- Cloud solution storage, mid/senior level
- Bash scripting, mid/senior level
- Knowledge of Kafka (producer/consumer sides, partitions, offsets, topics), mid/senior level
- big data volumes reconciliation experience, senior/principle level
- gitLab pipelines, mid/senior level
- Argo deployment, mid/senior level
- Automation with bash, mid/senior level
- k8s manifests (deployment, svc, hpa, configMap, secret), mid/senior level
- HashiCorp vault, mid/senior level
- Ansible, mid/senior level
- Experience in data migration
- Design patterns and software design approaches such as Domain Driven Design and Microservices
- Distributed caching and scaling, i.e. Hazelcast, NGINX
- NoSQL database development e.g. MongoDB
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org