We’re looking for a Java Developer with an interest in DevOps to expand and improve our Remote Gaming Platform. RGP is our innovative platform which delivers exciting world class games and enables us to integrate with any operator in the world, providing thrilling gaming experiences to millions of players!
You will be a member of an agile development team, working as one of the five teams in the RGP area. During a typical sprint, you can expect to be solving interesting problems together with your colleagues, developing these solutions and working with QAs and POs to make sure we’re delivering fantastic features to our customers! As a core part of the business, you can expect to be working with both internal and external games teams who will be delivering their games to the player via the RGP platform.
• A dependable person, who delivers consistent quality.
• A curious person who learns and improves their professional skills.
• A lateral thinker, who can solve problems using creative reasoning.
• A team collaborator who is able to take part in productive and respectful discussions with their colleagues.
• Proactively seek out areas of inefficiency within the scope of the role, taking action to make continuous improvements.
- CICD tools (GoCD | Circle CI | gitlab CI)
- Code quality (sonar | PIT | static analysis | branches | MRs | pair programming | TDD)
- Communication protocols: such as REST and WebSockets
- Docker + Kubernetes
- Monitoring (logs + graphs)
- Server-side core Java 8+ development
- Testing good practices: both unit and integration testing
- Working on high-volume highly available websites
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org